Quantcast
WMG'S Q2 EARNINGS STREAM IN
Corporation Issues Document Containing Array of Large Numbers

Warner Music Group’s Q2 earnings report has arrived, and CEO Stephen Cooper notes that streaming revenue has surpassed digital for the first time—streaming increased 33%, while overall digital revenue rose 1%. Total revenue was up 4%; Recorded Music revenue spiked 5%.

Net income was $19 million versus a net loss of $59m in the prior-year quarter.OIBDA was $121m, up from $74m in the prior-year quarter. 

Releases from Kid Rock and Led Zeppelin were credited with physical sales growth.

Cooper hailed “significant revenue growth … across key segments,” and vowed that this would be the year in which he finally caught the Roadrunner.

 

2019 TOP 50 ALBUMS
It's that time of year. (12/10a)
HIPGNOSIS NABS KAISERS
Merck predicts a riot. (12/10a)
2019 MARKETSHARE:
SHOCK OF THE NEW
They got a name for the winners in the world. (12/10a)
NEAR TRUTHS: YEAR-END WRAP-UP, PART 1
Guess who's on top of the heap...again. (12/10a)
SECRET SANTA’S
SURPRISE PACKAGE
We hope he/she makes the delivery. (12/10a)
EGGNOG!
Ours is mostly bourbon.
MISTLETOE!
Delicious in salads.
CHESTNUTS!
Ours are roasting, but it could be these slim-fit jeans.
WEED!
An entire Christmas tree made of it. Is what we want. for Christmas.
 Email

 First Name

 Last Name

 Company

 Country
CAPTCHA code
Captcha: (type the characters above)